Research shows that spending time in a wooded area, like the Cozy Cabin’s beautiful three private acres in New Hampshire, is good for your mind, body and spirit.
Did you know that…
- The sounds of nature shift your nervous system into a relaxed state.
- Numerous studies have found that being in nature can reduce feelings of depression, increase self-esteem, and decrease tension.
- White blood cells undergo increased production when the body is exposed to sunlight and the number of the body’s natural immune cells increases with time spent in nature.
- Being closer to nature is associated with healthier blood pressure levels in pregnancy.
- People who have regular access to nature are less likely to be on anti-depressants.
- A study conducted by the University of Michigan showed that, after spending time in nature, both attention span and memory performance improved by 20%… That’s right, aside from all the other benefits, a stay at the Cozy White Mountain Cabin can make you smarter!
Whether you’re relaxing on the comfortable, spacious deck, soaking in the outdoor hot tub, or strolling through the beautiful woods, the calming sounds of nature will surround and relax you. Once you’ve shaken off the stresses of daily life and are ready for some fun, a world of activities, like skiing, hiking, golf, swimming, and much more, are just minutes away!
Click here to check availability and book a relaxing, rejuvenating getaway in the beautifully serene White Mountains… Doctor’s orders!